- On-Campus Program
- Online Program
How Lovely Are Your Dwelling Places, O Lord: A Song of Solace, Comfort, and Beauty
On July 1, 2015
We live in perilous times. Our generation has witnessed a world that has become increasingly dangerous
and uncertain. As Christians are being persecuted and killed in greater numbers than at any other time in history, our hearts wax in grief and sorrow. As we witness the decline in our nation’s morality and testimony, our hearts wane at the rampant evil, degradation, and ugliness that bombard and surround us.
Just as the Psalmist pined, “My soul longs, yea, even faints for the courts of the LORD: my heart and my flesh cries out for the living God” (Psalm 84), there is indeed a place we can go to for rest, respite, and solace. The Psalms are a place of purity and beauty.
The Psalms exclaim that God’s word is pure (Psalm 119). His statutes are a delight to the soul (Psalm 94).
The Word which became flesh – the one whom we heard, and have seen with our eyes, and have handled with our hands – is life (1 John 1). This Word of life is our Lord Jesus Christ (John 1). His beauty is described by Psalm 50 as holiness itself and the perfection of beauty. And those who listen and follow His words will be like “trees planted by the river…whose leaves do not wither…and whatsoever [they do] shall prosper” (Psalm 1:3).
Here is a contemporary solo rendition of English composer Sir Charles Hubert Hastings Parry’s noble and timeless tune.
- HARK Seminary Commencement July 2021 – Seven Receive ThD’s August 13, 2021
- Dr. Richfield A. Cudal Theological Research Library Dedicated / ThD Dissertations Presented – July 30, 2021 August 7, 2021
- December 2020: HARK Seminary Iligan Campus Opens New Theological Research Library December 20, 2020
- Thoughts of Thanksgiving in 2020 November 24, 2020
- HARK releases new work by Dr. Arnfield Cudal – Psalm 133 “Behold, How Good & How Lovely” November 23, 2019
From the President
Richfield A. Cudal, ThM, DD, ThD
Arnfield P. Cudal, MBA, PhD
Vice President of Operations & Development
Godfrey A. Catanus, MA, PhD
Dean - Iloilo Campus
Ervin P. Inocian, MABS
Dean - Cebu Campus
Daniel C. Asuncion, MA
Dean - Malaybalay Campus
Uldarico I. Tabada, MRE, MABS, ThD
Dean - Iligan Campus