- On-Campus Program
- Online Program
Classes Continue; New Full-Time Student
On June 13, 2012
After four weeks of school break, Hark Theological Seminary will resume classes this June 17, 2012. Seven part-time students finished their first course in Bibliology last semester. This semester they can continue to learn in Israelology, which will cover the entire history of Israel from its inception as a nation to its future as revealed in end-times prophecies.
Hark Seminary’s first full-time student, Ervin Inocian, will be taking on New Testament Greek, Theology proper, and Pastoral Theology in addition to Israelology. During the seminary break Ervin and his wife Mae evangelized in the mountain village of Mabini, teaching Bible classes and running Vacation Bible School (VBS). Many people responded positively to the Gospel! Thank the Lord.
Pastor Leo of Jesus Cares Community Church has invited Richfield Cudal to preach for the first Sunday of every month. For his messages, Richfield has chosen to expound Paul’s letter to the Ephesians.
The teaching of the Word of the Lord continues strongly, both in and out of Hark Seminary.
- HARK Seminary Commencement July 2021 – Seven Receive ThD’s August 13, 2021
- Dr. Richfield A. Cudal Theological Research Library Dedicated / ThD Dissertations Presented – July 30, 2021 August 7, 2021
- December 2020: HARK Seminary Iligan Campus Opens New Theological Research Library December 20, 2020
- Thoughts of Thanksgiving in 2020 November 24, 2020
- HARK releases new work by Dr. Arnfield Cudal – Psalm 133 “Behold, How Good & How Lovely” November 23, 2019
From the President
Richfield A. Cudal, ThM, DD, ThD
Arnfield P. Cudal, MBA, PhD
Vice President of Operations & Development
Godfrey A. Catanus, MA, PhD
Dean - Iloilo Campus
Ervin P. Inocian, MABS
Dean - Cebu Campus
Daniel C. Asuncion, MA
Dean - Malaybalay Campus
Uldarico I. Tabada, MRE, MABS, ThD
Dean - Iligan Campus