- On-Campus Program
- Online Program
Recalling God’s Marvelous Works – The Thai-Psalms Project One Year Later
On October 11, 2013
“In God will I praise his word: in the LORD will I praise his word” (Psalm 56:10).
To seasoned music producers, the Thai-Psalms Project was met with much doubt. Who will do this? Which recording studio? Which musicians? Who are your connections? What about the language, the culture? From the beginning, the project was deemed an impossibility. Yet, the final outcome was astounding…because the work wasn’t ours to be done. Despite all odds, and now for the first time in the Kingdom of Thailand’s history, the Psalms (in Thai) are set to the music-language of the Thai people, with royal-court musicians – those apurposed for the praise the king of Thailand, performing.
To date more than 2600 CD’s, cards, and digital tracks have been distributed or donated to pastors and churches throughout Thailand….in order that the nubile church in Thailand will continue to grow in the Word (cf. Colossians 3:16, Ephesians 5:19).
In recalling God’s marvelous deeds one year later, the words of the Psalmist ring true, “I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things …” (Psalm 57:2).
- HARK Seminary Commencement July 2021 – Seven Receive ThD’s August 13, 2021
- Dr. Richfield A. Cudal Theological Research Library Dedicated / ThD Dissertations Presented – July 30, 2021 August 7, 2021
- December 2020: HARK Seminary Iligan Campus Opens New Theological Research Library December 20, 2020
- Thoughts of Thanksgiving in 2020 November 24, 2020
- HARK releases new work by Dr. Arnfield Cudal – Psalm 133 “Behold, How Good & How Lovely” November 23, 2019
From the President
Richfield A. Cudal, ThM, DD, ThD
Arnfield P. Cudal, MBA, PhD
Vice President of Operations & Development
Godfrey A. Catanus, MA, PhD
Dean - Iloilo Campus
Ervin P. Inocian, MABS
Dean - Cebu Campus
Daniel C. Asuncion, MA
Dean - Malaybalay Campus
Uldarico I. Tabada, MRE, MABS, ThD
Dean - Iligan Campus