- On-Campus Program
- Online Program
It is my fervent prayer to provide the instruction and skills necessary to accurately exegete and expound the Word of God from the original languages, incorporating a literal, grammatical, and historical interpretation to Scripture, that you may increase in the knowledge of God and be filled with the knowledge of His will.
At a time when music in the church has deviated from the purpose for which the Apostle Paul enjoined, that psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs of Scripture be vehicles to let the Word of Christ dwell in believers’ heart richly (Eph. 5:19,20; Col. 3:16), it is vital to know precisely what the Scriptures teach about music with regard to its proper use in the service of the Lord. It is my aim that the biblical usage of music in service to the Word be emphasized at Hark Theological Seminary.
At Hark Theological Seminary your studies will be founded on the solid rock of the Lord Jesus Christ and His Word.
His grace and peace be multiplied to you all.
Richfield A. Cudal, Th.M, Th.D, D.D.
Hark Theological Seminary
& Biblical Institute for Music and Worship Studies
- New Book on Worship by Dr. Arnfield P. Cudal October 17, 2016
- Seminar on “The Doctrines of Salvation in the Book of Romans” May 16, 2016
- Young Millennials Looking for Truth in Art and Music April 7, 2016
- Reviving Traditions and Setting Precedents for Christian Music in the Kingdom of Thailand February 8, 2016
- Dr. Richfield Cudal Teaches Intensive Seminars in Iloilo City and Iligan City January 20, 2016
From the President
Richfield A. Cudal, ThM, DD, ThD
Arnfield P. Cudal, MBA, PhD
Vice President of Operations & Development
Godfrey A. Catanus, MA, PhD
Dean - Iloilo Campus
Ervin P. Inocian, MABS
Dean - Cebu Campus
Daniel C. Asuncion, MA
Dean - Malaybalay Campus
Uldarico I. Tabada, MRE
Dean - Iligan Campus