- On-Campus Program
- Online Program
It is my fervent prayer to provide the instruction and skills necessary to accurately exegete and expound the Word of God from the original languages, incorporating a literal, grammatical, and historical interpretation to Scripture, that you may increase in the knowledge of God and be filled with the knowledge of His will.
At a time when music in the church has deviated from the purpose for which the Apostle Paul enjoined, that psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs of Scripture be vehicles to let the Word of Christ dwell in believers’ heart richly (Eph. 5:19,20; Col. 3:16), it is vital to know precisely what the Scriptures teach about music with regard to its proper use in the service of the Lord. It is my aim that the biblical usage of music in service to the Word be emphasized at Hark Theological Seminary.
At Hark Theological Seminary your studies will be founded on the solid rock of the Lord Jesus Christ and His Word.
His grace and peace be multiplied to you all.
Richfield A. Cudal, Th.M, Th.D, D.D.
President & Founder
Hark Theological Seminary
& Biblical Institute for Music and Worship Studies
Hark Seminary is a ministry of HARK Ministries Inc., a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation registered in the State of Florida, USA
- HARK Seminary Commencement July 2021 – Seven Receive ThD’s August 13, 2021
- Dr. Richfield A. Cudal Theological Research Library Dedicated / ThD Dissertations Presented – July 30, 2021 August 7, 2021
- December 2020: HARK Seminary Iligan Campus Opens New Theological Research Library December 20, 2020
- Thoughts of Thanksgiving in 2020 November 24, 2020
- HARK releases new work by Dr. Arnfield Cudal – Psalm 133 “Behold, How Good & How Lovely” November 23, 2019
From the President
Richfield A. Cudal, ThM, DD, ThD
Arnfield P. Cudal, MBA, PhD
Vice President of Operations & Development
Godfrey A. Catanus, MA, PhD
Dean - Iloilo Campus
Ervin P. Inocian, MABS
Dean - Cebu Campus
Daniel C. Asuncion, MA
Dean - Malaybalay Campus
Uldarico I. Tabada, MRE, MABS, ThD
Dean - Iligan Campus