- On-Campus Program
- Online Program
HARK’s Phleng Choi Debut a “Crowd Pleaser!”
On January 18, 2016
17 January, 2016 @ The Bangkok Arts & Culture Centre, Bangkok, Thailand
Why Phleng Choi
Phleng Choi is a popular style of entertainment performed by skilled and creative singers. Poetry is improvised and singers make up their lines on the spot. Singers showcase their wit, intelligence, style, fast thinking, creativity, and improvisation skills. Musical accompaniment and audience participation is all a part of Phleng Choi.
Incorporating the Gospel Message in Phleng Choi
Phleng Choi lends itself well to a Gospel presentation because it allows discussion of topics that would otherwise be improper or impolite to bring up under normal circumstances. Issues that could seem intimidating or threatening in normal Thai conversation can be discussed in an easygoing way, with self-deprecating jokes and wit throughout. The Phleng Choi topics are structured to maintain a serious discussion, but spontaneous enough to keep the listener interested. When presented in a lighthearted and relaxed context, Phleng Choi will make the performance a memorable experience and warm the Thais to the Gospel message.
The Master of Ceremonies was Mrs. Duangchai and the message was given by Pastor Dan.
HARK Publications is pleased to present this live production in the form of DVD’s for dissemination.
- HARK Seminary Commencement July 2021 – Seven Receive ThD’s August 13, 2021
- Dr. Richfield A. Cudal Theological Research Library Dedicated / ThD Dissertations Presented – July 30, 2021 August 7, 2021
- December 2020: HARK Seminary Iligan Campus Opens New Theological Research Library December 20, 2020
- Thoughts of Thanksgiving in 2020 November 24, 2020
- HARK releases new work by Dr. Arnfield Cudal – Psalm 133 “Behold, How Good & How Lovely” November 23, 2019
From the President
Richfield A. Cudal, ThM, DD, ThD
Arnfield P. Cudal, MBA, PhD
Vice President of Operations & Development
Godfrey A. Catanus, MA, PhD
Dean - Iloilo Campus
Ervin P. Inocian, MABS
Dean - Cebu Campus
Daniel C. Asuncion, MA
Dean - Malaybalay Campus
Uldarico I. Tabada, MRE, MABS, ThD
Dean - Iligan Campus